Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What matters MOST

Dear moms, As I get ready for bed feeling weary from a "full" day at home, I look up on my mirror at a card (send from a dear friend) that reminds me of what's important....what matters MOST. God sees our gentleness in the most trying of motherhood moments and faithfulness in the most routine tasks. What a comfort to know that He gives us all we need to be great Moms. It is a joy to share the motherhood adventure with you. "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal. 6:9 KJV Journeying Together, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. These words were to end with a question. ...."What is your most mundane task at home?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting laundry put away!!!!

    I don't mind washing it, I don't mind folding it - okay maybe a little - but I HATE putting it away!!!!

    That has to be my MOST mundane task!!!!!

    ReplyDelete