Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Regardless of the Chill

getting what we need for our garden fence
the nice young man who helped us
my brother-in-law who makes my sister so happy (the nice young man reminded me of him)
listening to Simon crow clukaddldooo
feeding cranky boys who will go to sleep when belly is full
the picture she colored for me
the way she asks her dad for baby chicks (not this year)
discussing ceiling fans and carpet with a very understanding man
checkmarks on the best to-do list I've made in a long time
knowing work builds character
going through new-to-us clothes
the Sermon on the Mount
taking things off my plate--another season perhaps?
the season's first rabbit after a squirrel at the birdfeeder

1 comment:

  1. One more day of work then off for 6! This job is getting old again = ) The part-time one...not the full-time mommy one that I love!

    Baby chicks!!

    The joy in Brenna's face when she holds them. How she continues to ask "can we go see them again" = )

    Memories

    Anticipation for a box in the mail containing fun stuff!

    Anticipation of a neice to be born soon!!

    Reflecting on events that happened 3 years ago this month that were very difficult but amazed at how much God has done.

    Feeling extra blessed today!

    ReplyDelete