Friday, March 11, 2011

Thankful Friday!

It was 4:30am and my son yelled for me... "Moooommmmyyyy!!!" He wanted milk and to snuggle. I was already awake for some reason so I was prepared for a decent snuggling session- which is just what we had. He and I snuggled together while I rubbed his back, and he even rubbed mine a little while! It was one of those moments that will stay with me for a long time...

I read Joy's post above and realize that tucking in and spontaneous snuggles are not going to be requested forever, making them so sweet when they happen.

Today I'm thankful for:
  • A marriage conference held at church this weekend!
  • Sweet snuggle times
  • Seeing my niece performing in her high school play as one of the leads. She was amazing!
  • Mucinex
  • Puffs with Lotion
  • The hope that spring is just around the corner
  • Daylight Savings Time!
We all have much to be thankful for... what is on your list?

2 comments:

  1. We do have alot to be thankful for.

    Today for me...

    Ethan sharing (purposely) the many smiles that I love! "You like this one too, right mommy? SMILE"

    Friends safe in Hawaii

    Living in the US

    The caring heart of my son. Worried about a black dog we saw running on the road.

    A layed back Friday night

    Popcorn

    Early bedtime

    My husband

    My toothless beautiful daughter

    A WORK FREE weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late, but I wanted to say that I'm so thankful that my precious son-in-law, Aaron is now in the U.S.!!!! Hopefully Christy will be seeing him in around 12 hours. This is an answer to so many prayers!

    ReplyDelete