Friday, October 8, 2010

Thankful

What I am Thankful for this week…

Rain
I absolutely love the rain.

Washing machine repair man

A peaceful week, with little to no drama
Yes, I am extra thankful for this!

Tears caused by hurting… that need fixing only by snuggling, not snuggling and the ER


Shop-N-Save for having Libby's Canned Pumpkin

A little girl who is really liking school and told her teacher... "Mommy is my hero!"


A little boy who really loves his mommy. He told me so.. . "Mommy, I love you. I just wanted to tell you!"


The above two very special "mommy moments!"


The fact that I don't understand the formatting on this blog and that I am really, really, trying to be okay with that! = - )

A Heavenly Father who has His hand in all of the above!



No comments:

Post a Comment