Friday, January 21, 2011

A bit more thankfulness...

Here We Go... (sorry, so in Steeler mode!)

Today I am thankful for...

My mom - for many reasons - but I am listing her today because she did MANY loads of laundry for me. You see my dryer is broken and I am patiently waiting for Mr. Stafford to come and fix it.

My mother-in-law - also for many reasons - but I am listing her today because she has volunteered to do ROUND 2 of said laundry.

Answered prayers.

A forgiving, patient, loving... Father.

Steeler football.

A day of fun spent with my children.

Friends who love me inspite of me = )

One minute phone calls that last much, much, MUCH longer = )

1 comment:

  1. I love these lists of thankfulness! Really makes me count my blessings. A very nice blessing for me was finding out just as the Steelers were winning the game that we had a two hour delay this morning. What a great feeling going to bed with the thought of a more relaxed morning ahead! I am also thankful that our niece flew down to NC today to help Christy beautify her home a bit more. They were already out buying paint tonight. Fun!! Aaron returns in just over a month and he will mostly just want to see Christy, but he'll enjoy the new look in their home, too!

    ReplyDelete