Monday, January 31, 2011

Encouragement...

I have been feeling a little on the well, let's just say the discouraged side lately. I am happy to say that I can feel that changing.



So on this cold Monday morning if you find yourself feeling a little discouraged...I hope what I am sharing will help you add and rearrange some letters to make you ... encouraged!






"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

~ Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)


When I find myself discouraged I have some verses that give me comfort and His peace. I also have a few quotes that I find encouraging. But I also seek refuge in music.


If you have some time this morning to listen to a few songs I hope they speak to your heart.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKxUTIwYkQ














2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links to the songs, Jen! The Jeremy Camp one is new to me. That's so meaningful as I know he has been through a lot and is singing from his heart. There are so many needs and God's answers don't always appear to arrive soon enough! By His grace we will stay ENcouraged!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these songs and I LOVE Jeremiah 29:11! I had that on Aaron's nursery wall in vinyl just to remind of us of God's plan for that little guy. Great message and reminder!

    ReplyDelete