Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Question for today...

I am loving the holiday season! Family, friends, food, and decorations! I can feel all the excitement in the air. We just made applesauce ornaments that we will put on our tree and give as gifts. With all the excitement building, I don't want my family to miss the meaning of Christmas. I have made it a point that we sit and talk about Christmas each day. Also, we are planning a birthday party for Jesus.

What are your plans to keep Christmas focused on Christ?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Wendy, we're going to do "Attribute Ornaments" from the book (Redeeming the Season) she sited at MOPS last month! Every night from now until Christmas we hang an ornament on the tree with an attribute (or godly quality) of Jesus. Once the ornament is placed on the tree, we talk about how Jesus displayed that quality and read a sited scripture. It's a great way to keep things focused on Christ.

    ReplyDelete