Monday, November 8, 2010

Unconditional

Love never fails
1 Corinthians 13:8
When I Am Kind
When My Heart Is Ugly



God will never love you more than He does right now, nor will He ever love you less.








For by grace you have been saved through faith; 
and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
not as a result of works, that no one should boast. 
Ephesians 2:8-9

When I Speak Kindly
When I Yell at Little Ones




There is nothing you can do to get God to love you more than He already does, nor is there anything you can do that will cause Him to love you less.


Look the level in the jars doesn't change! It is like His love.

I don't need to take advantage of it by staying on the right, but when I creep over there He still loves me!
Sometimes I need to be reminded.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the visual example. It's hard to grasp sometimes, how I can do nothing to make him love me less. Human love is so conditional.

    ReplyDelete